One-Day, 3-Part Intensive
with an Expert
Spend the day with personal productivity expert, Peggy Duncan,
and leave with systems in place and the skills you need
to get important work done efficiently so you can head home.
Spend Less Time Working but Get More Done!
Hands-on training that incorporates your work,
your computer and device, your Inbox.
Get Super Organized (with proven principles)
Are you super busy and feel like you’re losing your edge? Are you becoming more disorganized the busier you get? And is that disorganization causing you to work longer and harder when you just want to go home? If your workload lasts well beyond the workday, getting organized will help. You can easily save one to two hours a day just by clearing clutter from your desk, mind, computer, and Inbox. It’s not hard. You just have to make the commitment to start, finish, and maintain. And unlike dieting or exercising, the results are immediate.
- Eliminate clutter one pile at a time.
- Distinguish between things to keep and things to trash.
- Create a system for organizing anything.
- Rid yourself of scattered notes, documents, and all those to do’s in your head with digital notebooks (instructor uses OneNote).
Conquer Email Overload (with Microsoft Outlook on your laptop inside your Inbox)
Are you drowning in email? Do you fear that important work is somewhere down in that deep hole you call an Inbox? A brand new approach could be just what you need. After this training, clutter and chaos will be replaced with peace and a clearer head for thinking. You’ll soon realize that everything is where it needs to be, you’re staying on top of work with nothing falling through the cracks, your new system of working on your most critical tasks first is solid, and you’re headed home.
- Develop better habits, etiquette, and best practices.
- Discover faster ways to answer email that will save you hours.
- Categorize everything, and keep action items a click away and prioritized.
- Access information you need often, and send it before you can blink.
- Move from one message to the next with ease and cut time spent in half.
Go Mobile (with advanced – beginning, more than a toy training on your iPad)
To stay productive on the go with the iPad, you’ll want to get as close as possible to how you work on a computer. For this to happen, you’ll have to dig deeper and learn more. The more tips, tricks, and workarounds you can put to use every day, the quicker you’ll get things done anywhere. Learn advanced to basic tips that will change everything!
- Explore Settings commands you have unfortunately ignored.
- Determine what needs to get done and get the app to make it easy.
- Organize an on-the-go toolkit of iStuff built for mobile productivity.
- Create and edit documents using tap, swipe, and flick shortcuts.
- Explore the Office apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Sync and bookmark the Safari browser and navigate with ease.
OPTIONAL. Participate in a one-hour Webinar with Peggy Duncan and all attendees soon after the training. Bring all your questions related to anything shared in the bootcamp. We want you to be able to go home, and the more you learn, the quicker you’ll be able to.
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
You’ll need to bring the following:
- Laptop. Fully-charged laptop with power cord, external mouse, mousepad.
- Software on laptop. Outlook (not Express), OneNote (comes with Office suite).
- iPad (2 or newer). Fully-charged with charging cord.
- Passwords: App store, iCloud access, other cloud storage (such as Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.).
Who Should Attend?
Business professionals, non-profit leaders, healthcare providers, and educators will fit right in with this training. The techniques taught are general enough to apply to most jobs. But because you’ll use your own device with your work, you’ll apply what you’ll learn to your specific responsibilities.
Your Life Changer
Instead of trying to get your life together with training from someone who read a book or bought a CD and learned a script, work with an expert who sits with busy people helping them figure out better ways to work. Work with someone who can help you examine every aspect of how you work because she’s a combination professional organizer, project manager, and computer trainer. Get help from someone whose business is totally focused on helping busy professionals like you spend less time working but get more done.
PEGGY DUNCAN is a personal productivity expert, trainer, coach, and consultant who helps her clients develop smarter ways to get things done. She was formally trained at IBM and was recognized by the chairman for automating and streamlining processes that saved the company close to a million dollars a year. She travels internationally as a conference speaker, and helps audiences spend less time working but get more done.
She is the founder of The Digital Breakthroughs Institute. Her focus is on improving productivity with better organization and technology. She’s also an award-winning technology blogger (SuiteMinute.com). Her books include: Conquer Email Overload with Better Habits, Etiquette, and Outlook; The Time Management Memory Jogger™; Just Show Me Which Button to Click in PowerPoint; Get Organized at Work and Make It Easy; Shameless Self-Promotion: Do-It-Yourself SEO-Search Engine Optimization; and Computer Magic! in Word 2007-2010.
Peggy received a BBA in marketing and a train the trainer certification from Georgia State University in Atlanta. She is a 2012 and 2014 Small Business Influencer Champion, a top productivity expert to follow on Twitter, and a top service awardee from SCORE Association.