Are you looking for a credible spokesperson for your next business marketing campaign?
Print | Radio | Television | Satellite | Web
Peggy Duncan offers a complete package. She is an expert in the field of personal productivity that includes organizational skills, time management, and managing email overload in the workplace. She is also articulate with a soft, southern accent and conducts a lively interview with humor.
Peggy Duncan served as the spokesperson for AT&T’s line of business telephony products, including the AT&T Cordless Headset, from Advanced American Telephones. She was also a spokesperson for Qwest Communications where she offered modern solutions for the Lewis & Clark Expedition and talked about it as if they were using today’s technology. She was selected because of her combination of skills in time management and technology.
Peggy possesses years of broadcasting and public relations experience, and can professionally and confidently deliver key messages about your product or service to the media and to the public. She’s a former co-host of both a television and radio show in Atlanta, Georgia, and has been formally trained by a CNN anchor/producer/reporter.
Her expertise has been featured in publications that include The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, O Magazine, Real Simple, Self, Men’s Health, Black Enterprise, Essence, Entrepreneur, Fortune Small Business, and many more. She’s appeared on CNN, Today, the Black Enterprise Business Report, and a PBS special for the US Virgin Islands affiliate.
She was recently asked to write an article on email overload by Peggy Duncan for The New York Times.
Here are just a few ways Peggy can help you garner local and national exposure:
- Seminars, workshops, or keynotes at major conferences and events. (She is a professional speaker already on a national circuit.)
- Event appearances including press conferences, mall promotions, in-store events, trade shows, and sales meetings.
- Television, radio, and satellite media tours.
- Webinars that are open to the public or private.
- Internal communications videos and articles.
- Bylined articles and business tips in brochures, magazines, and on Websites.
- Podcasts, vodcasts, blogs.
Don’t hesitate to schedule a conversation. Contact Peggy Duncan directly at worksmart(at)PeggyDuncan.com or call 404-492-8197. All formal negotiations will be handled by her agent.